Hobs On-Site are part of Europe’s largest independent reprographics company and are experts in fully outsourced Document Management Services. Amongst our customers in the UK, Hobs On-Site has a reputation of reliability, innovation and success in the implementation of Integrated Document Solutions. The existing customers of the company include world-class international architects, engineers, legal organisations and government bodies.
We understand the necessity of providing acustomer centric-service, which always meets your needs. We are constantly evolving the service we provide and ensure that we offer a range of services that can satisfy all of your document requirements. As a market facing company, our service provision changes regularly to reflect what the market has to offer.
Hobs make considerable investment not only in the latest technology but also in our people. The use of leading market equipment is selected to produce the best quality results with the most efficient and flexible Document Management Service possible. Hobs employees also receive extensive training and a brilliant career path within the Group, making them experts in all areas of Document Management. As a company we value and protect the diversity of our staff and as a result our employees are highly responsive, knowledgeable and customer focussed.
Hobs On-Site are the partner of choice in providing Integrated Document Solutions. We are able to deliver an extensive range of services on-site, off-site or offshore to enhance your customer retention, reduce operating costs, minimise risk and improve control measures. We work hard to ensure that a customer centric-service is always made available to your evolving document needs.
We are proud to hold the following credentials:
- We have over 40 years of document production and outsourcing experience
- We are an end to end solution provider for all Document Management Services, able to offer you expert advise you at every stage of the document management process and able to satisfy all of your document requirements
- We are proud to be vendor independent for all equipment, technology and products, therefore we are able to provide unbiased advice to our customers, based on investments that are most suited to their needs and not to our financial ties.
- We have a flexible operating platform, which can be adapted to meet our clients’ demands
- We have been providing on-site managed services since 1999
- We are proud to provide our customers with an evolving service that constantly aims to innovate
- We have an extensive TUPE knowledge built up over the last two decades
- We have a national network of 22 off-site service centres with international partners
- We are the part of the only reprographics company to hold a Royal Warrant
- We are ISO 27001 accredited at all of our UK locations
Our aim is to help our customers add value to their businesses. We provide the very best 2D and 3D content, innovative document solutions, inspiring creative ideas and exceptional, hassle-free, service quality.
We have over 410 employees nationwide, a group turnover of +£35m and we are proud to hold a Royal Warrant for services to the Royal Household.